While it's not unusual for professionals in golf and country clubs to seek out an edge over their competitors, this is more important than ever. A good Skytrak launch monitor can help increase your revenues.
Image Source: Google
These are the five benefits of purchasing a golf launch tracker for your facility.
1. Your learners will be able to establish a baseline or starting point with a golf swing launch monitor. These numbers will be the basis for learner improvement.
2. This unit will help you verify that the equipment the student is using is appropriate.
3. Your learners will be able to improve their short-game distance control and consistency using golf swing launch monitors. They can also master their 1/2 and 3/4 wedge shots. Gapping is a term that describes this process.
4. The personal launch monitors can be used by you or your learners for on-course play lessons. It's useful in a number of ways. The learner will be able to better understand the course and make better decisions.
5. Your learner will be able to use information from a more expensive golf launch monitor to compare the club head's impact with actual ball flight. Many of these monitors also have computer software that tracks impact and clubhead movements.